Ship My car Quote

Ship My car Quote

Hiring a professional car carrier to ship your car is a very convenient and reliable way to have it moved to a different place. This service will be necessary when you are relocating, buying a new car or when you want to take your car along with you for your vacation. If you find an experienced company, your car will be shipped quickly and safely, lessening your worries. But, finding a good car shipping company itself might be stressful if it is your first time.

At FDS Dispatch, you are going to find many companies that are willing to shift your car at reasonable prices. All you have to do is post your car’s notification if you are new to the website, but if you are a member, just sign in and start searching. The shipping companies on our platform might contact you if they are willing to transport your car. There are brokers too, who can get you some fine deals in the business. We understand that your car is your prized possession, and hence, try our best in helping you meet the genuine people, who are fit for the job of moving your car.

Before you select one particular company, you can always compare the pricings of several companies and choose the one that offers services at realistic budgets. During off seasons, you might just get lucky and find a good deal too. You are not going to find another place than here where you will get an upfront quote from top carriers for the shipment of your car.

Ebenezer Eretabe 10-Jul-2017
A car was restored for me and I was moving it to my home. I had looked at five different places and FDS Dispatch was highly rated on the internet. I got a quote from them online and it was good. It was right in the middle of the price range. The customer service reps kept me well-informed. It did not become a big deal for me even though the truck was two days late. The team was clean and well-informed too. They got the job done and there were no problems.
Clyde 10-Apr-2017
I did some research and came across FDS Disdpatchout they're also good, so I went for it. I got a quote and it was accurate. I found it a little expensive but my company covered the cost so I was fine with it. The service was also excellent so I have nothing to complain about.
Robert Kowalski 07-Apr-2017
I needed to ship my vehicle, Infiniti, and FDS Dispatch gave me a very fair price compared to others. They also have great customer service and they're on top of everything. Our interactions were mostly phone conversations and some emails but it was very thorough. It was great communication.
David Beyer 03-Apr-2017
My grandson was going to SU and he decided that he wanted to come and live with us for a while. He had a Jeep Wrangler that he had there, and I needed to get it so I could fly him home. I found FDS Dispatch online and I chose them because I liked their rating and what people said about them. Everybody I spoke to was very good and the service was excellent. I was happy with how the driver kept us informed as to where he was because he lived out in the country and we were going to meet him in Lexington, which is a small town. He was personable and I was impressed.
Robert Crawford 29-Mar-2017
I needed my wife's car to be in another State. So, I looked at ratings online and FDS Dispatch was highly rated. The quote came in through email and it was in the realm of what I wanted to spend, hence my deciding to use them. They stayed accurate to that quote and I have no issues with what I paid for and what I received. I asked for the car to be picked up a certain day and it was picked up. I also asked for it to be delivered by a certain day and it was delivered by that certain day. Everything was fine.
Gary 16-Mar-2017
The quote was fair compared to everything else that I was looking at. The reps were very attentive, responded very quickly to my emails, were very nice on the phone and they explained everything very well. Overall the service was very reliable so I wasn't worried about my car. I wouldn't be afraid to use them again if I had to.
EDWARD FULTON 10-Mar-2017
I was buying a car in a different state and I didn't feel like packing on 2,000 miles onto it just getting it home. Using FDS Dispatch was convenient and they were one of the first ones I found. They were the one that the seller found as well. I had initially requested a closed carrier which essentially made it difficult to find somebody to ship my car out. I stayed in contact with the representative and he was real good about keeping me informed once I told him.
Robert Lawton 08-Mar-2017
I am happy with FDS Dispatch. The quote they gave me was fair. I was impressed with the delivery time. They arrived as I was arriving when I flew in and the car was waiting there with the driver at my door. So, it worked out well.
Theo Mailman 08-Mar-2017
The rep I spoke to from FDS Dispatch was honest and straightforward. The quote given to me was competitive and the service was excellent. Also, the driver was accessible through phone texts and kept me updated on automated emails throughout the process, which I liked.
FREDERICK 07-Mar-2017
FDS Dispatch was excellent. The price they gave me was a good price. I initially used the quote calculator and it seemed to work fine. It was pretty close but I was shipping right after Christmas so there's a little bit of uncertainty. So after doing that, I spoke with them personally and got a better feel of it. You can't beat talking to somebody, asking all the questions and getting the answers then. Then, the people that picked up and delivered were very good and they did when they told me they were going to. I would use them again and I would recommend them again.
Thomas Rommeney 06-Mar-2017
First time I ever shipped a car and these people did a great job. I had contact numbers every step of the way. I had a window and FDS Dispatch told me what to expect. Pickup and delivery went smoothly.Delighted with the whole process and the price was very fair.
Lisa Miller 28-Feb-2017
I Googled shipping company and a few of them came up. I picked FDS Dispatch due to the price. I talked to them on the phone but then the rep told me to go online to fill up all the information. The website was easy to use and the customer service rep was good.
Orville Hartwig 27-Feb-2017
I was moving from Texas to New Jersey so I needed to ship a car. I spoke with a couple of people and I understood about the brokers and how it will take. I went with someone and one week later he didn't pick up anything so I went with FDS Dispatch. The quote they gave me was a bit overpriced but that was my only option. Other than that, everything was okay. The driver was good and he came to pick and drop the car on time.
DAVID RAVER 23-Feb-2017
The quote to ship my car given to me was competitive and the service was excellent. Also, the driver was accessible through phone texts and kept me updated on automated emails throughout the process, which I liked.
MICHAEL 20-Feb-2017
A family member told me about FDS Dispatch. So, I trusted his judgment and went with them. The quote I was given was very reasonable. Their customer service rep helped me out, and the driver was awesome.
BEVERLY 17-Feb-2017
Their customer service is good. I called them and asked about ship my car quote, and the price range that they gave me was good. Their customer service reps answered my questions. My car came without any damages, and that was very good
Donald McDonald 14-Feb-2017
FDS Dispatch got back to me the quickest with the ship my car quote over their competition. Also, their customer service representatives were awesome. The driver was a good guy and he came when he was supposed to. He had the car load up in no time. They got there earlier than they were supposed to, so everything was good. The price was great, and I had a great experience.
Santiago 27-Jan-2017
The quote given to me was competitive and the service was excellent.
Audrey Alasia 27-Jan-2017
Their pricing was okay and I was supposed to get the deal, but when I checked, the very first thing I found out was that I wasn't getting one. The person at FDS Dispatch who I talked to was very pleasant, professional and conversational.
Bobbie 24-Jan-2017
My husband Googled FDS Dispatch and their rep Jenny responded really quick. She sent the quote and it was fair and right in the wheelhouse. Some of the other quotes were a little less and some were a little more. It's been great and the actual shipper himself was good.
Louis Papp 12-Jan-2017
Their reps were all very positive and answered all my questions. Once I got assigned a carrier, they called and sent me a text message to keep me updated. It was a pretty easy and straightforward experience.
robert morvak 10-Jan-2017
I Googled and found FDS Dispatch and they had good reviews. They sent me an email with the quote and it was $25 cheaper than the other quote I got from another provider. I placed the order on a Friday and the carrier was able to pick up the next day, and then I got the car on Monday
jACQUELINE a dAILEY 06-Jan-2017
It was the reviews that had me sold and not the price but they happened to be the cheapest too. I paid $625. I would have paid $1,000 because I'm more on quality than anything. I wanted the car as soon as I can get it. They even exceeded my expectations. They picked the car up on a Thursday and I had it Saturday evening.
Robert Fritz 04-Jan-2017
I received a very nice treatment from FDS Dispatch so I decided to go back with them when I needed to ship my vehicle because of work. They gave me a nice quote and their rep, Michael, was fantastic.
Ruth Freburger 29-Dec-2016
Most of the auto transporters' quotes fell in line with the same price but the price that I got on FDS Dispatch was so much better than the rest. Their reps also seemed very responsive when I would call them and they kept me updated which was a great thing. They're very attentive. The vehicle was delivered on time and we're very satisfied.
dONALD tAYLOR 27-Dec-2016
The quote they gave me was reasonable and we finally got at that price. I checked with my friend to make sure it's reasonable because he had done this before. He had used another transport company that was more expensive. I spoke with the customer service rep of FD Dispatch, explained everything, scheduled pickup and delivery dates, and paid the deposit.
Nancy Jones 27-Dec-2016
My son is moving back here and we had a Ford Ex shipped using FDS Dispatch, based on a recommendation. The transport driver was helpful, and they were a good company overall.
Anthony Skeen 22-Dec-2016
Their Customer Service reps are really knowledgeable and responsive. From the day that I scheduled it, they kept me updated every day about when the car is going to be picked up.
Junior Laech 21-Dec-2016
The quote I got for sending the vehicles was reasonable. If I had any questions at all, it was real easy to get a hold of customer service and they had the answer that I needed for my questions.
Jim Kiepke 20-Dec-2016
I looked into a few different companies and the quote that I got from FDS Dispatch was great. It was the most reasonable of any of the quotes that I got. They were also awesome from start to finish.
Suzanne 19-Dec-2016
FDS was wonderful and I had absolutely no problems. They were concise and clear in what to do and they followed through. I got the call within a four-day window. I'm very satisfied with their service and I would recommend them to anybody.
frederick caputo 05-Dec-2016
I had an extremely excellent experience with FDS. The price that FDS Dispatch gave me was very fair. When it was all said and done, it was only $20 more than one of the other people that didn’t have near the reputation thatFDS Dispatch offered. Their pricing was competitive and we were willing to pay extra to get something from Pennsylvania to Florida to make sure it arrived here in good condition.
Susan 02-Dec-2016
The price was fair and the pick up and delivery were on time.
Jane Fishman 29-Nov-2016
Once I submitted all the information in - what kind of car, where we're going - they got back to me with a quote pretty quickly. They did a really good job of explaining exactly how the process would go from there on.
Elwood Graham 23-Nov-2016
'They were very reliable, friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and kept me up to date.'
OLINDO DRAGONE 01-Nov-2016
I needed to get my car from NJ to CO . I Googled and FDS Dispatch came up as one of the top ones. They gave me a fair quote which seemed in the ballpark. I was able to reach them anytime I needed to and they were great. They picked up my car within the hour that they said they would and they delivered it within an hour of when they said they would.
Sara Michelle Finley 27-Oct-2016
verna kelly 26-Oct-2016
I was moving across the country from Delaware to California. We filled in some form with FDS Dispatch. Someone immediately contacted me and gave a quote. The quote was what I expected it to be and the customer service throughout the process was great.
Florence Murray 26-Sep-2016
Overall FDS is a trustworthy company and worth the premium, compared to other companies, to ship your car. They are prompt and the estimated time was exactly as they said. Just wish my car was not damaged in the first place and that communication would have been better after the incident.
Natalie C Edelmann 26-Sep-2016
I accepted the countered rate, my car was picked up the next morning and delivered even faster than I could have imagined
Maria A. Bachmann 19-Sep-2016
We shipped our car via FDS from Texas to Washington when we moved. The quote given to us was within our range so we were really comfortable.
Eber N. Laureano 15-Sep-2016
I just filled the details online and received the final quote via email from one of their representatives. It was competitive just like the others, but it was good. Then everything went smoothly with their customer service reps. I reached them through email most of the time and I didn't need to get on the phone.
MARTHA PARKER 13-Sep-2016
We had a great experience with FDS. They kept us informed during the entire process and were very professional. The car arrived cross country on time and the driver Ray was very pleasant. This contrasts with our experience with another company last year which was a disaster. We highly recommend FDS. 5 stars.
PATRICIA NILE 01-Sep-2016
My experience with FDS has been pretty good. The quote they gave me was very fair. The customer service rep sent me emails regularly depending on the status of the vehicle. He gave me an update of when the vehicle will arrive and the website I can go to for more information. I’m very satisfied with their service. The shipment was very fast. It only took six days from coast to coast.
JOHN MODUGNO 01-Sep-2016
FDS was efficient and professional throughout, and I would definitely use them again. Alicia at FDS was great, as was Michael, my contact at local shipper.
MICHAEL TOWNS 23-Aug-2016
I found FDS recommended on the internet and they also gave the best price. The customer service reps were all very helpful and responsive to my questions and concerns. I needed to get my vehicle to my daughter in California, and it got there within the timeframe that I wanted it to get there.
Vernon M Hughston 23-Aug-2016
Excellent customer service and value. They made a stressful transaction a smooth one! I highly recommend it. Be wary of other companies that over promise and are too cheap.
Keith R Dunbar 23-Aug-2016
I had gotten a new job and I needed to ship my car along with my other stuff. FDS had a better review over the internet, so I thought they were a safe choice. They provided me a price range which was helpful. Though it was a bit pricey, they had the ability to provide an end quote shipping which I was looking for. Additionally, they had a good follow up before and after the shipment.
Emi Jean Klein 23-Aug-2016
I was moving from Maryland to Georgia and needed to ship my vehicle. I've used FDS before, so I went with them. The service was great. The quote was more than what I paid the last time but it was fine. In addition, the team is very pleasant.
ADELE KORBEIN 15-Jul-2016
Good service! Good communication. The driver came on time for picking up and delivery. My car was intact with no mileage change. My stuff in the trunk was also intact. Thank you!

Thousands of Auto/Car Shipped Across America Each Year!

Ebenezer Eretabe 10-Jul-2017
Orville Hartwig 27-Feb-2017
DAVID RAVER 23-Feb-2017
MICHAEL 20-Feb-2017
BEVERLY 17-Feb-2017
Donald McDonald 14-Feb-2017
Santiago 27-Jan-2017
The quote given to me was competitive and the service was excellent.
Audrey Alasia 27-Jan-2017
Anthony Skeen 22-Dec-2016
Junior Laech 21-Dec-2016
Jim Kiepke 20-Dec-2016
Suzanne 19-Dec-2016
frederick caputo 05-Dec-2016
Susan 02-Dec-2016
The price was fair and the pick up and delivery were on time.
Jane Fishman 29-Nov-2016