How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car

How Much Does it Cost to Ship a Car

FDS Dispatch Offers a Secure Environment to Hire Car Carriers

The hunt for the auto transport companies is the biggest challenge you face while moving to a new place. Shipping your car to the new location is a critical job and you need reliable professionals. Instead of struggling all over the internet, you can just come to FDS Dispatch and get detailed information about the best of the best car carriers around your location.

At FDS Dispatch, we provide all necessary information regarding the car shipping. You get to know how much does it cost to ship a car, the experience of the service provider and many other necessary details. In fact, we also let you connect with the carriers and schedule the shipping easily.

Companies from all over the world

Our platform has the ability to connect shippers and carriers from all over the world. The large network of verified carriers crosses all boundaries. The local, national, and even international companies are listed here with contact and other details.

We test the expertise of each and every carrier, hence, you can be sure about the effortless services. You can move from any place, anywhere without getting a single issue with the car shipping.

Cost-effective services with a few clicks

The idea behind FDS Dispatch is to allow car shippers to get the most cost-effective services. Through our list of carriers, you can get shipping car quotes cost online and compare the services. With this advantage, hiring the right company becomes very convenient and you get highly experienced carriers at the most cost-effective rates.

Multiple companies are here with different service rates. The rates depend on the location, the distance between the pickup and the destination, and also the expertise of the service provider. Our website lets you compare multiple options and hand over the job to the right one.

Share the details and get the estimation

Now, when you understand the process, it would be wise to share the details such as the location, the vehicle type, and others. You will get estimations from many companies. These estimations will help you make the final decision regarding the services. Make sure that you choose a quality service provider that fits your budget.

Communicate directly with the carriers

After joining our platform, you can directly communicate with the carriers through your account. Negotiation gets easier and you can also understand the features of their services better. A few conversations like this clears your mind regarding your requirements. The transport companies here are friendly and always there to provide you their assistance.

Get your quotes now!

Quality shipping services without any sort of trouble, this is what FDS Dispatch promises. So, whenever you want to get in touch with car shipping services, come directly here to enjoy immediate services. Getting quotes, scheduling the process and getting the delivery of the car at your destination becomes amazingly smooth here.

So, come to FDS Dispatch and enjoy the reliable services.

Call us for more information.

Thomas Springman 02-May-2017
I was moving, so I looked online and FDS Dispatch had pretty good feedbacks compared to other companies. After the customer service representative gave a fair quote, we did some emails and that was it.
Wayne Levan 06-Apr-2017
We were totally satisfied with FDS Dispatch! We had never shipped a car before and were a little hesitant, but, not to worry, as they took care of everything beautifully. We were shipping our Grandson's Jeep from ASU to Texas as we wanted him to fly and stay with us. The carrier they found to bring the Jeep could not have been nicer and kept us informed as to when he would arrive. Everything went without a hitch!!!
dONNA JUDY 29-Mar-2017
The reps were very attentive, responded very quickly to my emails, were very nice on the phone and they explained everything very well. Overall the service was very reliable so I wasn't worried about my car.
dONNA JUDY 29-Mar-2017
Hoover Mock 21-Mar-2017
My experience with FDS Dispatch was fantastic. They picked up the car and delivered it on time. My wife loaded the car and I was on the receiving end out in Los Angeles. Everything was fine. They're a great company and they did a really great job. Everybody was professional, quick and efficient. They stayed in touch with me along the way.
Claudia 14-Mar-2017
We did careful research and went through FDS Dispatch. What a different experience. From the beginning Bruce kept in great communication, explained everything to me and was very reassuring and honest. The carrier who actually brought our car home was also wonderful and kept in contact with me the entire time and was one Bruce had used before and assured me was good. We are so grateful to Ship A Car Direct for the positive experience, honesty and hard work to find us a good carrier. We recommend them 100%.
BEVERLY KINTOPF 09-Mar-2017
Suzanne 24-Jan-2017
The customer service rep that I worked with was good overall but he could have been more prompt with his response time. The driver got everything done though. He was excellent. The quote was also pretty reasonable - good and competitive. Other than the customer service rep's response time, I was pretty happy with the whole operation.
Carole 23-Jan-2017
The FDS Diaptch website was a little tough to find what I was looking for, but it got even easier when I called them. The customer service rep was very good. Then their driver took care of my car and was really gentle.
Rosalind Tepper 18-Jan-2017
I contacted two or three brokers and decided to go with FDS Dispatch because their price quote was reasonable and their customer service representative (Angela) was extremely helpful to me. She provided me with background information on the transport process and even sent me links to YouTube videos which described the who/what/where/when of auto transport.
jOHN hALLINAN 05-Jan-2017
We got prices from a bunch of different places and took a look at them. And with all the rating tools on the internet, we could get a pretty clear picture of who has some experience and who might have had a history of problems. FDS Dispatch's quote seemed fair. It was at the low, middle part of the range and they held to the quote. There was no attempt to change it afterwards. It was a good quote.
JANETTE REYNOLDS 16-Sep-2016
Great service...polite men answering...would call again for another car..
Diana Corder 16-Sep-2016
Everything went well. I really appreciate your help with my move. Your company should be proud to have such an attentive and personable individual as thier employee. You made my transition to Florida a piece of cake. Thank you for following up

Thousands of Cars Shipped Across America Each Year!

Thomas Springman 02-May-2017
Wayne Levan 06-Apr-2017
dONNA JUDY 29-Mar-2017
dONNA JUDY 29-Mar-2017
Hoover Mock 21-Mar-2017
Claudia 14-Mar-2017
BEVERLY KINTOPF 09-Mar-2017
Suzanne 24-Jan-2017
Carole 23-Jan-2017
Rosalind Tepper 18-Jan-2017
jOHN hALLINAN 05-Jan-2017
JANETTE REYNOLDS 16-Sep-2016
Great service...polite men answering...would call again for another car..
Diana Corder 16-Sep-2016