Get Auto Shipping Quotes

Get Free Quotes of Transporting Your Car with FDS

Grab your free vehicle shipping quotations from up to 15 vehicle shipping companies and make a saving up to 60% on vehicle shipping services. Compare vehicle shipping quotations completely free at FDS Dispatch and see the complete solutions to your needs and problems.

How FDS helps you to get best auto shipping quotes?

When you are searching for car transporters online, then it’s very important to go with a reliable organization or agency, as your precious car needs care and protection. The concerned transporter should be responsible for everything while transporting it from one place to another. Before you hire any company, you are speaking to a better idea is to get free auto transport quotes from several companies, then compare services along with features of each and every company to find the exact company that fulfills all your needs.

Here at FDS, you can easily receive free instant online vehicle transportation quotes for the car transport and shipping companies in your locality. At the time, you receive those quotes, communicate with every shipper independently and get to know what they are offering and which services are mostly matching and fitting the needs.

Get authentic and cheapest auto transport quotes with FDS Dispatch

Procuring comparative rates from FDS Dispatch ensures that you will be fetched with numerous quotes truly tailor made and customized to your needs from the vehicle shippers that comply with FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) regulatory acts and which qualify to entitle you in moving your cargo to multiple new sorted locations.

The transportation pricings are usually varied on the weight parameter, but there is also addendum cost of transporting your car which may be incurred depending on the types of cargo you want to ship across. Classy and expensive vehicles may require extra safety precautions and taken to insurance so the vehicle remains protected against damage.

Why would you ship with FDS Dispatch?

1. Quantum professional experts & executioning experience: More than 10 years of experience in expertise all across the industry, sets FDS in an iconic position, with a different market positioning ensuring state of the art customer satisfaction, and competitors are no where nearby in this set criterions.
  2. Comparative prices and the cheapest pricing in the entire market: Our practical motto and agenda is to provide you the best cheapest price each and every time you opt for FDS. And, the pricing is free from hidden frills and sales tricks involving pressure tactics. Our increasing number of trucks is supposed to be the largest pan industry and diligent open market execution evolves this motto into ground reality.
  • Get quotes online instantly
  • Get Hefty Discounts
  • Easy online booking and easy online payment
  • Contingent Backup and robust insurance of cargo
  • Utmost Protection for expensive and classic cars
  • Facilitated in house claims department
  1. State of the art protection: Ensuring your car has the right protection during transport is our top priority. Thus, there is multiple insurance and retrospective vigilance and checks and monitoring system is applicable for all transporters.
  2. Innovative Technology at your service: The trademark of FDS is Technology and its precise and economic quote calculator. To ensure your protection, FDS Dispatch in corporate utmost advanced tools to ensure safe procedure of payment.

So, we have perfect solutions for your transport needs, right! Call us now for assistance!

ELLEN SILVA 27-Feb-2017
I talked to another company, but I wasn't happy with them. Then I came across FDS Dispatch through internet search and they seemed a lot more on the ball when I talked to them. The service they provided was good and, overall, did really well.
James Krese 15-Sep-2016
I had spoken with Mark and he's been really nice and to the point. He wasn't overly personable too. They gave me a free quote and it did change because the company was able to get my car here much more quickly but I was able to get multiple quotes depending upon where I wanted it to be delivered to
BONNIE J BURROWS 13-Sep-2016
We needed to get my son's car in Michigan shipped to Texas, and FDS gave us a fair price, which was on par with the others that we received. When I called and left a message, the guy from customer service called back. I also emailed once or twice and got prompt answers. He told me that the car would be picked up on a particular day, and it was. It was also delivered when the driver said it would be. Everything went very smoothly.
ARLENE F MORIN 09-Sep-2016
The quote I was given was reasonable. The person I talked to over the phone kept in touch, was reliable, and kept me apprised of the situation as far as when the car would be picked up and delivered. It’s a reliable experience.
Judith Shtockhammer 06-Sep-2016
Would highly recommend... From the initial quote to the vehicle delivery everything went smoothly and as promised... The service greatly exceeded my expectations!
Kenneth Sanders 12-Jul-2016
'Having shipped a car before my expectations were not high. However, I refused to drive my car from Texas to Maryland. I researched online and found FDS and decided to try them .Emily was a great and reassured me that my car was in safe hands. She was wonderful at sending me daily emails and a 24 hour phone number to call if I had any problems. The drivers stuck to my requested day of delivery as well as drop off. I will use them every time!
TERRY J. HAUGE 12-Jul-2016
I got the best quotes to ship my car. I am very happy with FDS as I got the lowest price to ship my car.

Thousands of Auto/Car Shipped Across America Each Year!

ELLEN SILVA 27-Feb-2017