Get Auto Transport Quotes

Find Cost to Ship a Car

You will find many companies offering moving services online. All of these companies will be using similar terminology and rate quotes to lure you to sign the deal. But, before you select an agency to ship your vehicles, you must look for the experience, reviews, rates and efficiency of a company. After all, you will be giving them your prized possession, and you should make sure it is in the right hands.

When it comes to auto transport quotes, different shipping companies adopt different methods for pricing their shipments. You must look for a company that can ship your automobile at reasonable prices. Also, door-to-door vehicle shipment is a very convenient mode to select. You do not have to travel to the terminals to retrieve your vehicle. If you choose a company that sends its driver to take your vehicle from your home, and then, bring it to your doorstep after transporting, then you do not have any involvement in the long process of transportation.

Keeping all these things in mind, you must pick the best service providers. But, how do you find the companies? Do not worry; we have a list of companies that provide shipping services at very reasonable prices. You just have to shortlist a few companies, screen them according to your preference, and then, finally choose a company. FDS Dispatch will help you get the best transporters in the town. So, you need not worry about moving your vehicle the next time you are shifting your house.

Evelyn Owens 12-Apr-2017
I contacted John at FDS Dispatch on Mon., April 3rd, to request a car transport. The car was picked up that same afternoon and delivered in Southern CA Wed morning. The car was in the same condition as when it left WA state and we could not be happier with the speedy turnaround. Great service - better than I imagined. Will recommend you guys to everyone who needs a car transported. Thanks again!
William Hewlett 06-Apr-2017
This is the second time I have used FDS Dispatch. Both times I was very pleased. All the drivers were friendly and helpful while pickup, drop offs were on time. Their prices are very reasonable and competitive. I will definitely be using them again in the future
Richard Thieme 23-Mar-2017
I was concerned about shipping my car to Oklahoma, and I'm very happy that I chose FDS Dispatch. The entire process went very smoothly. Communication lines were always open for any questions I might have, and were answered promptly. The driver was very professional and seemed to care about the cars in his care. I definitely would recommend FDS Dispatch.
David 17-Mar-2017
I recommend FDS Dispatch to anyone wishing to obtain a fair price for getting a car moved safely and in a reasonable timeframe. This was a positive experience in having my car shipped across country so I thought I should provide an excellent rating as I would use this company again.
betty Danner 14-Mar-2017
I was worried on my new car. I am really pleased that on 10th I booked my car with FDS Dispatch, they picked on 11th and delivered on 14th. Great experience. Never expected such a quick delivery.
cHESTER 09-Mar-2017
They had really great customer service and it was a good experience on the whole. Anytime I contacted them, they were there.
David Miller 28-Feb-2017
I was referred to FDS Dispatch by a friend. The quote they gave was very competitive. I booked online and their website is very easy to use. The driver was easy to communicate with, very transparent, and he let me pick up the car a day early. My car made it in one piece and I'm happy about that.
MIKE MAILMAN 24-Feb-2017
The quote given to me was competitive and the service was excellent. Also, the driver was accessible through phone texts and kept me updated on automated emails throughout the process, which I liked.
WILLIAM KINKAID 23-Feb-2017
I found FDS Dispatch on the internet and decided to use them because they were at the top of the list. The overall service I received from them is outstanding. I dealt with a good phone rep when I made my reservation.
Emiliya Gankin 10-Feb-2017
Anytime I called or emailed FDS Dispatch, they were quick to give an answer. The driver was great, picked up the car and called me when he was coming over. The process was super easy and it worked really smooth. Most importantly, the car arrived in California in a timely manner and without damage.
ROBERT CORREIA 09-Feb-2017
Being the first time I did this, I found their website helpful with several videos that answered all my questions. They are also easy to reach by phone or email. My car made it in 7 days and the pick and delivery were simple.
DUANE WALL 25-Jan-2017
They were concise and clear in what to do and they followed through. I got the call within a four-day window. I'm very satisfied with their service and I would recommend them to anybody.
RUTH ROBERTS 25-Jan-2017
Their delivery crew slipped a little as they picked up two days late and then delivered two days later. That was a bit disappointing. But aside from that, their customer service is very good and their website was pretty easy to use.
Duane christensen 23-Jan-2017
I made my reservation online and their site has a lot of answers to the questions that I had. The driver was very communicative and easy to reach and chat with. He kept me updated and delivered the car a day early with no issues whatsoever. He was awesome.
Edward Finch 16-Jan-2017
Their quote was higher than others but I understood what I was paying extra for. Their reps were very efficient. They put my vehicle out for a bid, then we received notification and everything went smoothly. It was a very good experience.
William 09-Jan-2017
I had a good experience with them when I was relocating. It all had to do with my representative. He was a very good guy. I would recommend FDS Dispatch.
Thomas Reinertson 05-Jan-2017
Most of the auto transporters' quotes fell in line with the same price but the reviews that I read on FDS Dispatch was so much better than the rest. Their reps also seemed very responsive when I would call them and they kept me updated which was a great thing. They're very attentive. The vehicle was delivered on time and we're very satisfied.
Albert Slaninka 20-Dec-2016
FDS Dispatch was wonderful and I had absolutely no problems. They were concise and clear in what to do and they followed through.
Carol S Farris 27-Oct-2016
I love great communication from a company... And that's exactly what I received. From my first phone call from Matt he was honest and willing to help the best driver for my vehicle. Once I received a driver the communication from the dispatcher on the time frame of which the driver would arrive pick up my car all the way to the delivery. I have no complaints the service I received.
JOSEPH SHEA 16-Sep-2016
I filled out a form online and I was contacted by them via email. I got a quote fairly quickly which I felt was lower.So it worked out great. I was pleased with the driver. He was an accommodating guy.
Brenda Warner Rotzoll 15-Sep-2016
The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless. John was invaluable to me, getting everything in order and keeping me informed of what steps were next, every step of the way. The car was picked up within two days of us contacting them, and delivered a day early, in perfect shape for a very reasonable price
Ted S. Baldwin 13-Sep-2016
We needed to move a car so I went online and FDS Dispatch had very good reviews. I talked to a lady and she sent me an email with a quote. I would recommend them and I'll use them again.
DONNA LEE MLODZINSKI 09-Sep-2016
My first ever car transfer from one city to another city that was awesome. I was worrying about any hidden cost or damage during transport, but it's reliable and safe. Sure I will recommend to my friends. Thanks for making it effortless and safe.
ROBERTA LYNN KRUCKENBERG 02-Sep-2016
We were moving from the East Coast to the West Coast. I found FDS and although their quote was not the lowest, their reviews were better. Their rep and I communicated through email and it worked fine. It was a good service and I'm very satisfied with it.
Richard J Jarvis 01-Sep-2016
I was moving from Minneapolis and I went with FDS. I called them a couple of times because they said they will be arranging the shipping service for me but was not able to find a proper candidate to ship my car, so they took two more days. But they did a good job and I recommend them.

Thousands of Vehicles Shipped Across America Each Year!

Evelyn Owens 12-Apr-2017