Shipping a Car Rate

Get Transportation Rates for Car Shipping on FDS Dispatch!

When a person decides to get a car shipping service, three factors come to the mind.

The first and the foremost factor is the effort. The effort required to find the most suitable service is the prime factor. The information is distorted everywhere on the internet. Thousands of service providers are available out there with the promise of quality a transportation service. But there is nothing to verify the assurance of their promises.

The second factor is the time it takes in the whole process. This includes the duration from the moment you start searching the companies to the moment you get the delivery of the car at the destination. The immediate availability of the reliable service is what shippers desire.

The third and the final factor is the money required. Money matters a lot, especially for the shippers who want regular services. Hence, the car dealers and brokers look for the service providers that are not just reliable, but also offer reasonable price rates.

Now, imagine a place where you can achieve all the three factors.

FDS Dispatch is the platform where you get to find experienced carriers from all over the world. The detailed information with the price rates reduces the time consumption. Plus, you get to pick the most cost-effective service provider as well.

Meet the experienced companies

We, at FDS Dispatch, let you meet the renowned companies that are always ready to offer shipping a car rate online. You can post your vehicle as a guest shipper, or create an account on our site for regular services.

The huge network of the carriers makes it convenient for the car dealers and brokers to get immediate services whenever they require. You can connect with multiple carriers to get the quotes and compare the prices with each other. With this facility, we have brought revolutionary changes in the business of many car dealers.

Ship cars anywhere around the world

The companies available here are able to transport cars all over the world. However, one can also find the services for local delivery.

In the long list of verified companies, you can compare the prices, experience, features and other information. All these details lead you to the one that suits your requirements. And once you have found the right service, it takes only the minimal time for your car to reach its new destination.

Save cash without compromising the quality

We understand the importance of cost-effective transportation services. In fact, the companies listed here are always ready to offer free rate estimations. All you need to do is compare car shipping rates online and pick the one with experience in the service field. Make sure that the services include packing, loading, moving, unloading and delivery at the destination.

Join us now to avoid all the complications

Having the right professional by your side and ensure the safe delivery of the car. And no other platform is better than FDS Dispatch to get in touch with the best of the best carriers.

Call us for more information.

DONNA HOBBS 11-Apr-2017
FDS Dispatch customer service was excellent. The broker that we had was very positive and he explained how the process worked. The carrier driver was great as well. He was in contact a day before, and was within 20 minutes of the window he gave me. It was very good. I thought the process was going to be a hassle but it ended up being super easy.
Janice Walton 06-Apr-2017
I had to ship a car because my father is moving back to New York and he's a senior so I didn't want him to drive back. My wife's friend had used FDS Dispatch before and he recommended them. I called, spoke to somebody there and was quoted a fair price. The person that gave me the quote was very pleasant. He was honest and helpful and always following up on my car being shipped. Everything was on time with no problems and no hassles.
ROBERT MOORE 17-Mar-2017
I had a great experience shipping my car from the West Coast. Mark provided great service, explained the advantages of using FDS Dispatch and the price was competitive with other companies. I'd use them again.
Donald Zimmerman 02-Mar-2017
The rep I spoke to from FDS Dispatch was honest and straightforward. The quote given to me was competitive and the service was excellent. Also, the driver was accessible through phone texts and kept me updated on automated emails throughout the process, which I liked
PAUL BAUER 21-Feb-2017
I shipped my car through FDS Dispatch. It was very smooth. They are on time for pickup and delivered on time. Customer service is very good. After reading so many reviews I selected FDS Dispatch. Overall my car shipping is very smooth... Thanks.
Paul Carlson 13-Feb-2017
I did a Google search and went with FDS Dispatch because they offered instant quotes . When I found their site, I was able to put in my information and get a quote right away. The quote was pretty accurate because the quote I ended up getting was actually less. Also, I know space available costs but it was a smart car so it's tiny. I wish it would have been cheaper, but I know that it's not a cheap car regardless so I'm content.
Joanne Warren 06-Feb-2017
Their quote was fair and found an excellent closed carrier trucking company. They were very good at keeping me informed along the route. They delivered on time with absolutely no damage!
GEORGE PRICE 26-Jan-2017
Their customer service reps were very good and were just as I expected it. They did what they said they were gonna do for the price they quoted. I also used them a second time because it worked so well the first time.
Peter Brewer 25-Jan-2017
I used FDS Dispatch due to their friendly customer service. Their customer service rep was able to answer all of my questions properly and got back to me in a timely manner. Also, the driver that picked up and dropped off my car was excellent.
kRIS mORRISON 24-Jan-2017
The quote given to me was competitive and the service was excellent. Also, the driver was accessible through phone texts and kept me updated on automated emails throughout the process, which I liked.
Jenson 18-Jan-2017
Initially, I was nervous about shipping my car from California to New Jersey, but the staff at FDS Dispatch made things so easy for me. The move went very smoothly and my car arrived when they said it would without any trouble.
Robert Seim 18-Jan-2017
The staff Jenny and carrier Mark answered all my questions promptly and got back to me with progress reports as we approached ship day and upon arrival. They came when they said they would and car arrived to my son-in-law on time and good condition. I would recommend them to anyone needing the service.
Kim Cornell 16-Jan-2017
We liked the pricing from FDS Dispatch. When my husband called them to set all of this up, the people there were very cordial and informative. They answered all of his questions very well and they gave us an excellent quote.
Beatrice G.Klingensmith 15-Sep-2016
Everything was explained. They go out of their way to educate you on the process. Quick response to questions. We were given the driver's cell number, Johnny, and he was awesome. Transport time was much faster than anticipated.
JAMES WASHINGTON 23-Aug-2016
The process was made so easy from start to finish.Mark was very helpful and put me in touch with the drivers. The drivers were courteous and responsive. I received my vehicles in 7 days and would definitely use this company again.
JOAN K MCLAUGLIN 04-Jul-2016
Bill responses very quick, and find me a good price after one day.
Sandra M Weix 04-Jul-2016
First time shipping a car. Found Matt through FDS Dispatch and was impressed with the process and matt's knowledge and customer service. Transport company was really nice and delivered the car three days early knowing our daughter was on the other end without transportation. All went well. Would use them again.
MARK TOWN 05-Jul-2016
We appreciate your Feedback , Hope to keep helping you in future too

Thousands of Cars Shipped Across America Each Year!

DONNA HOBBS 11-Apr-2017
Jenson 18-Jan-2017
Robert Seim 18-Jan-2017
Kim Cornell 16-Jan-2017
Beatrice G.Klingensmith 15-Sep-2016
JAMES WASHINGTON 23-Aug-2016
JOAN K MCLAUGLIN 04-Jul-2016
Bill responses very quick, and find me a good price after one day.
Sandra M Weix 04-Jul-2016