Get Car Shipping Rates

Get Car Shipping Rates

Are you thinking of shipping your vehicle? You might be shifting your home to a new place or might have bought a new car in a different city than your home, or you might just want to take your vehicle with you for your vacation spot. Whatever the reason, shipping your vehicle is not a very difficult task like you thought earlier. Today, you can easily ship your vehicles without bothering the safety of your beloved ride. All thanks to FDS Dispatch for introducing you to an enormous number of shipping companies that are going to ship your vehicles safely and on time. We understand the concerns that involve in shipping a vehicle, thus after ten years of experience in the industry; we came up with this website to help the vehicle movers, shipping companies, and the brokers.

The companies that are listed on our website have immense experience in the industry and are trustworthy. While our job is to introduce you to them, you must choose wisely based on the experience of the company and the services that they are willing to offer. Get auto shipping quotes from a few companies and then choose according to your preferences.

There are many aspects such as door-to-door delivery, pickup and drop at your destinations, liability and insurance facilities, hi-tech safety measures to keep your vehicle safe and on time delivery as agreed during the signing of the deal. All these factors must be discussed before you hire a company on the website to transport your vehicle.

Thomas Springman 02-May-2017
I was moving, so I looked online and FDS Dispatch had pretty good feedbacks compared to other companies. After the customer service representative gave a fair quote, we did some emails and that was it.
JOEL FENINEZ 07-Mar-2017
I’ve never shipped a car before and I was shipping it over 1200 miles. It’s probably not the best distance for a first-time car shipper, but it was a very pleasurable experience. The driver was very good in keeping up contact with me and the car arrived in immaculate condition. If I ever need a car shipped again, I will be sure to use FDS Dispatch in the future.
JACK RAFFERTY 06-Mar-2017
I worked with Dave for my moving my car from NJ to WI. It was a smooth move. I would highly recommend FDS Dispatch as they are reliable and timely! They are reachable and the communication before, between and after the move is appreciable
Jeanette Owens 02-Mar-2017
The person at FDS Dispatch who I talked to was very pleasant, professional and conversational. Told me what they were trying to do and how to do it, so I felt more comfortable with that which made it all come together.
Mike Brady 17-Feb-2017
Anytime I called or emailed FDS Dispatch, they were quick to give an answer. The driver was great, picked up the car and called me when he was coming over. The process was super easy and it worked really smooth. Most importantly, the car arrived in California in a timely manner and without damage.
Cathy Bruffett 10-Feb-2017
One of my friends referred FDS Dispatch to me. He said that they would be picking up the car from the home directly and I don't have to go and drop it. Their reps are good. They took time but I'm satisfied. On the other hand, the driver was supposed to pick up on specific dates but the commitment wasn't managed which had to do with the communication between FDS Dispatch and the driver. But the delivery is minor, which was negligible. All in all, the services are fine as expected.
RICHARD WAGNER 25-Jan-2017
They are a little pricier than others. Customer service needs to be upped a bit, though. I was a little freaked out about waiting for the company that was supposed to pick up the car to contact me. They never really did, so I had to take the lead on that. I asked a rep about it and he said I can call them directly. For the prices FDS Dispatch is charging me, they should be following up, not me. But I'm glad my car was safe.
Linda Laven 24-Jan-2017
FDS Dispatch seemed reputable when I was doing searches online and though I paid a little more, their customer service and reassurance were great to have.
Fitzroy Dyette 23-Jan-2017
I made the reservation online and their website is very clear and easy to follow. Their customer service reps were very good and were just as I expected it. They did what they said they were gonna do for the price they quoted. I also used them a second time because it worked so well the first time.
Norman Taylor 19-Jan-2017
The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless. Matt was invaluable to me, getting everything in order and keeping me informed of what steps were next, every step of the way. The car was picked up within two days of us contacting them, and delivered a day early, in perfect shape for a very reasonable price - $800.
Geneva 18-Jan-2017
Transportation’s expensive but I felt their quote was pretty fair for the most part. Their customer service reps and the actual carrier were both good.
Rick Donnellan 18-Jan-2017
I shipped my car through FDS Diaptch. It was very smooth. They are on time for pickup and delivered on time. Customer service is very good.
Connie Moore 17-Jan-2017
We were shipping our vehicle to our daughter. She needed a car but didn't want to buy another one. We liked the pricing from FDS Dispatch. When my husband called them to set all of this up, the people there were very cordial and informative. They answered all of his questions very well and they gave us an excellent quote.
SHARON WEEKS 16-Jan-2017
FDS Dispatch was fabulous and they helped me immensely. Their quote was also better than other companies. I talked mainly with Bruce and he was very clear that if I didn't hear from him when I needed to, he was working on my car. That's pretty much how it went and it was super easy.
DEnnis 09-Jan-2017
Their reps were all very positive and answered all my questions. Once I got assigned a carrier, they called and sent me a text message to keep me updated. It was a pretty easy and straightforward experience.
Debra Mompher 09-Jan-2017
I was relocating then so I looked at an online rating and there was some positive commentary about FDS Dispatch so I went with them. I did the quote calculation online which is convenient for me. So far, everything went well. I have no issues with FDS Dispatch.
ROY O BENTLEY 27-Sep-2016
Overall FDS is a trustworthy company and worth the premium, compared to other companies, to ship your car. They are prompt and the estimated time was exactly as they said.
Janelle Zook 14-Sep-2016
Thank you for shipping my car safely and affordably. I was treated with kindness and professionalism throughout the process. From schedule of auto transport to delivery!
Jeanette Zacharias 14-Sep-2016
It was quick and easy with FDS. I have purchased a used vehicle in another state and needed it shipped to me. I was happy with the quote they gave me. Pricing was reasonable. The customer service rep scheduled the transport and worked out what was needed to do to get a quicker pick up. I then got a follow up call to make sure everything was okay. The service was thorough and what I needed.
Wilbur G Van Dyke 13-Sep-2016
I've used FDS before and when my daughter was transferring from New Jersey to Houston, I went with them again to ship my daughter's car. The customer service rep was very helpful. The delivery driver was very competent and safety conscious, plus he handled the vehicle well. It was delivered in good time. FDS has been very professional.
Gayle J Franke 01-Sep-2016
Whole procedure was easy and straightforward. The price was a little higher than that the other companies had offered. The service was very good and was worth of the money. Scott is very helpful. The driver picked up my car on the same day I sent my order. The car was delivered on the day promised.

Thousands of Vehicles Shipped Across America Each Year!

Thomas Springman 02-May-2017