Get Car Shipping Rates

Get Car Shipping Rates

Making Shipping Quotes Instant for The Auto Shippers!

Transportation of vehicle can become a hectic task if you don’t have the experienced assistance. Many of the shippers complain about the low-quality services. These kinds of situation come in front of view when you don’t plan and evaluate the service provider.

FDS Dispatch is the place where you cannot only get auto shipping quotes but also evaluate the services before hiring one. This becomes possible with the availability of the huge list of verified auto carriers along with the detailed description of their services. In fact, we also provide you the rates of the services, so that, you can compare multiple options to pick the most suitable one for your vehicle.

We keep each and every concern in mind and ensure that you get the proper chance to evaluate and understand the expertise of the service provider. Our platform helps you in every step, from the availability of the multiple choices and detailed information to the connecting with the carriers.

If you want the answer to the question how to get instant auto shipping quotes in USAthen FDS Dispatch is the right platform for you. Come straight to us and list your vehicle to get the immediate quote. Then, you can evaluate the following aspects of the services to make the right decision.

Door-to-Door delivery

The professionals are available here with the door-to-door delivery services. You can easily interact with the multiple providers and make sure that the most cost-effective one does the job for you. Compare the prices with the experience of the company in order to make the right decision for the door-to-door delivery service.

The brokers and the vehicle dealers can get the maximum benefit through the constant service availability on our site. You can instantly get the quotes and pick the most cost-effective option for the job.

Pickup and drop at your destination

If you are moving to a new city, the professionals are available here, capable of moving your vehicle. They can pick up and drop the vehicle to the new destination within the decided time period. Having the professional experience of years, these carriers become your best bet to ensure that safety of your vehicle.

So, in the case, you are in the search for auto shipping quotes in USAFDS Dispatch is where you can get it easily. All you need to do is post your vehicle as a guest, and you will get the quotes. After that, you can evaluate the carriers to pick the option that suits your budget.

Liability and insurance facilities

Most of the carriers offer the insurance for the safety of your vehicle. They take the liability, which assures you regarding the safe delivery of the vehicle. However, it is important to communicate the aspects of these facilities with the carriers. Hence, the inbuilt communication facility is provided, so that, you can clear things out with the carrier. We help both the shippers and the carriers to stay on the same page regarding the services and features.

So, join now for immediate quotes!

Sandra Habeck 16-Mar-2017
The communication was quick and good. Everything was easier and the cost of shipping was reasonable. Once I booked the services, there were some videos that were really helpful to me. My car was delivered a day before the committed time and I was available so that was good for me.
Marjorie Holmes 05-Jan-2017
Dealing with FDS Dispatch was a seamless, carefree experience which I would/will recommend to anyone in need of this type of service. Representatives were available to speak anytime and the transport driver was in contact with us a full 24 hours before the estimated delivery. On arrival, we met the driver and took delivery of our vehicle without issue. An overall great experience.
DONALD TAYLOR 04-Jan-2017
I talked to their rep several times and then quite a few email update exchanges. He kept me very well informed and seemed to be very knowledgeable, direct, honest and professional. I met with the driver as planned. We had communication to identify a location that he could pick up the car as well as drop it off. And that went all very well.
Richard Cunningham 27-Dec-2016
Their reps also seemed very responsive when I would call them and they kept me updated which was a great thing. They're very attentive. The vehicle was delivered on time and we're very satisfied.
mANUEL 20-Dec-2016
They were right on task and everything worked out great. I did not know they were a broker but the shipping company they contracted was just as efficient. I would use them again for sure.
Anita Filosa 12-Dec-2016
The price was fair and the pick up and delivery were on time. One critique: I asked if my car was going to be moved to a different transport truck when it was picked up and was told "no." However, my car was delivery on a complete different vehicle. There was no damages and the entire process was easy to coordinate, but I appreciate honesty.
KENNETH THOMPSON 29-Nov-2016
Working with customer service was straightforward and seamless. They had good enough follow-ups without being overbearing. The driver was really good as well.
Lewis Smith 23-Nov-2016
The price was fair, the men who picked up and delivered the car were polite, efficient and knowledgeable. Couldn't have asked for better.
James A Harmon 28-Sep-2016
I called FDS when I was in a huge bind and they got my car where it needed to be. The customer service and sales representatives I worked with where incredible. I would definitely use this company again.
JOE COOK 28-Sep-2016
FDS did everything she could to provide me with a transporter and to provide the best customer service
Paul E Carlson 28-Sep-2016
They did a great job as well, no scratches or dents when the car arrived directly at the house I was staying. Overall great experience, I highly recommend.
OLINDO DRAGONE 28-Sep-2016
Alice was a great and reassured me that my car was in safe hands. She was wonderful at sending me daily emails and a 24 hour phone number to call if I had any problems. The drivers stuck to my requested day of delivery as well as drop off. I will use them every time!
Deborah A Rudenko 28-Sep-2016
They were able to find me a company that was avaliable to pick up my car on my requested date. FDS made this process simple and stress-free. Both FDS and the shipping company constantly updated me on the status of the car.
LARRY R BAKER 28-Sep-2016
I used a wonderful company FDS who was fantastic and extremely communicative and picked up my car within 2 days and was with me every step of the way
WILLIAM J HEWLETT 28-Sep-2016
FDS is a trustworthy company and worth the premium, compared to other companies, to ship your car.  They are prompt and the estimated time was exactly as they said.
Bonnie Stein 28-Sep-2016
I was extremely pleased with the correspondence from beginning to end. I received very prompt responses from Matt and he was able to address all of my concerns with the schedule and process. He was very direct and the price was very reasonable.
Verna J Kelly 13-Sep-2016
I was moving cross-country and was having problems with another auto transport company. But when I talked to FDS, they seemed like they'd take care of me so I went with them. The quote given was fair and their customer service was fantastic.

Thousands of Vehicles Shipped Across America Each Year!

Sandra Habeck 16-Mar-2017