Find Car Moving Company

Find Car Moving Company

FDS Dispatch Brings the Experienced Car Shippers to You!

Car shipping is one of the most troubling tasks. Especially, for those who don’t have any idea about it. You can’t drive your car if you are moving to a faraway place. It won’t be a practical solution. Plus, the dealers who constantly have to send cars to the buyers need to have the professional assistance by their side.

Thankfully, you have the professionals available everywhere to plan and execute the shipping smoothly. But the real struggle lies in finding them. Believing the distorted information available on the internet does nothing more than making you more confused. Hence, you need a reliable platform to get car shipping services easily.

FDS Dispatch is the platform you can rely on whenever you are in the search of an affordable car moving companyOur huge network of professional carriers includes only the trusted and reliable service providers. Our team executes the verification process on every company before adding it to the list. This way, half of the struggle gets finished when you enter our site. The organized list of carriers comes in front of you with all the required details and prices.

When you are on our site, here is the way to finding a car shipping company.

Check out the list of car carriers

With more than 10 years of dedicated work, we have accumulated the best carriers for you here. The list includes multiple service providers, ensuring the safe delivery of the car within the deciding time period. Also, the price quotes are also provided to the movers.

We suggest you compare the features of the services with the prices offered. Also, keep the experience of the carrier in mind while making your decision. You can shortlist a few suitable carriers for your car.

Interact with the carriers

Once you have selected a few carriers from the list, just start interacting with them one by one. If you require regular services, it is better to get all your questions answered. To make interaction possible, we have an inbuilt communication facility for the regular shippers. You can sign up and start communicating with the suitable carriers to understand their services better and convey your requirements.

Schedule the transportation

After getting done with the evaluation, now you can select the one carrier. Hand over the job to the one that has the balance of quality services and cost-effective prices. The communication platform helps you organize the transportation easily. You can schedule the transportation through our site. Just convey the point of pick up, timings, and the destination to help the professionals give the best services to you.

Join now for regular services!

If you need to get the shipping services regularly, we suggest you sign up immediately and enjoy the comfort of our site. The brokers and vehicle dealers and get an amazing advantage here on our site.

But even if you want to ship a single car, just post the vehicle as the guest and find the services immediately.

Sigrid Voller 29-Aug-2017
The transport of my car was amazing! We the first contact with Mark to the transport driver Daniel. The car was shipped from Calif to Okla in a well communicated and caring way. I was very pleased with this company and would highly recommend them.
Mark Petner 05-Jul-2017
Mark was the agent who oversaw my delivery. He was very communicative and friendly. Their company says they can't guarantee delivery times. They're only estimates but both my pickup and delivery were spot on. The car was shipped in the exact condition it was picked up. I would recommend FDS Dispatch to a friend.
Reeder White 29-Jun-2017
FDS Dispatch is an A1 company. I used them to ship my car from Portland to Michigan. Communication was great, process was easy, was kept informed, they have nice process to help you along. No issues whatsoever. Alice did a great job and the car reached fine.
Martha 28-Jun-2017
Very satisfied with the customer service as well as with the Transport driver. The company worked with me to get a pick-up on the day I requested. Delivery was made on exact time scheduled with the driver. Plus, was assigned an enclosed truck - no additional charge. Will recommended this co. as well as driver.
Mayer A Cohen 02-May-2017
I was buying a vehicle and looked at FDS Dispatch in the computer and I called them. Their customer service representative, Jack, was a great guy. He explained everything to me.
Richard L Whitley Jr 27-Apr-2017
The service (shipping 2015 VW Touareg) was exactly as expected, on time and on quote. Would recommend to my friends. You could go cheaper but FDS Dispatch gives you peace of mind because they have already weeded out sub par shippers for you so you do not have to do the research for yourself.
Clifton Anderson 26-Apr-2017
Philip McCarty 14-Apr-2017
Great service. Alice was very helpful with our first auto shipment. Great price for a peace of mind. The car was picked up on time and delivered the next day 800 miles away.
Tim Riley 10-Apr-2017
I was moving from California to Colorado and shipping my vehicle through FDS Dispatch was very simple. I liked their price and they gave me a guaranteed pickup and delivery date.
Diana Corder 07-Apr-2017
The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless. David was invaluable to me, getting everything in order and keeping me informed of what steps were next, every step of the way. The car was picked up within two days of us contacting them, and delivered a day early,
Jon Fritzler 05-Apr-2017
The car was going cross-country and we had to base our decision on which auto transport company to go with on the conversations that we had with people in the industry. We used FDS Dispatch for two reasons: first, they were one of the recommendations that I received when I reached out to my friends on this matter and they said that they had used this company before, and second, theFDS Diaptachreps were very clear and direct when we spoke with them. It was great communication with them from minute one and they made things simple and easy. We felt comfortable going with them.
Gloria Jessup 29-Mar-2017
My son was purchasing a vehicle and I was sending it to him. I looked online a little bit and I found that FDS Dispatch's website itself looked very professional. Then, when I spoke to Andy, the salesman, we went over everything and I was happy with the price.Their rep was very friendly, attentive and kept me posted with emails, which was reassuring. He also emailed me to ask if I had any questions so, I liked that. They told me it would take three to five days and he came on the fourth day. Everything worked out fine and the experience was pleasant. I will definitely use them again if I need to and I would recommend their compan
Thomas Madden Sr 27-Mar-2017
I had moved from Michigan to Massachusetts and because my vehicle is a rear-wheel drive, I could not drive it all the way from Michigan during winter, so I had to ship it and I was more comfortable with having it shipped. But after a prior experience of moving my furniture and the company that finally did it literally damaged pretty much everything I had, I decided to be a little more careful with who I picked. So I got on to Google for all the reviews of companies that are moving vehicles and then I went with FDS Dispatch.
Kenneth 27-Mar-2017
I just bought my Chevrolet Camaro about six months before moving. I wanted it to be shipped over to California so I was looking for a company. This was my second time I was doing this but I forgot the name of the first shipping company and they were good. I did some research and came across FDS Dispatch. I found out they're also good, so I went for it. I got a quote and it was accurate. I found it a little expensive but my company covered the cost so I was fine with it.
John Modugno 21-Mar-2017
I was moving and FDS Disptach were very direct with the rates and the customer service they gave me was very good. I won't say they have the cheapest quote, but it's very competitive. Also, I really liked the service and it's very satisfactory.
Cynthia Underwood 14-Mar-2017
FDS Dispatch process was simple and fast. I set it up, the car was picked up the next day, then delivered the following day and done. When I reached out to the rep to ask how soon they would be here, the next morning things were already set up and the car was already picked up before I even knew. There were no problems in communication and everything came on time. The service was outstanding and I'm planning on using them in another week or two.
LILIAN TOVO 10-Mar-2017
My daughter is moving back here and we had a Ford Ex shipped using FDS Dispatch, based on a recommendation. The transport driver was helpful, and they were a good company overall.
CONSTANCE HYMAN 09-Mar-2017
Sheila Hayes 09-Mar-2017
FDS Dispatch was the best one. They had their information online and they had a lot of videos telling everybody. They were very helpful in that way. When I went online, I looked at them and it seemed like they were doing very good. They did my business promptly and as soon as they can, they got what I needed them to do worked out.
WILLIAM TUCKER 08-Mar-2017
I wanted to move one car down to South Carolina and when I looked online for transport companies, I found that FDS Dispatch does direct shipping. I called them and the quote they gave me was fair as I've shipped cars before.
Roger White 07-Mar-2017
We contacted FDS Dispatch to have our 2005 Mercedes shipped from TX to CA. Mark handled the transaction and provided superb customer service throughout the entire ordeal. Mark gave me the driver's name (Dave) and phone number so I was able to know when to expect his arrival. Dave was courteous, professional and arrived on time. We actually received the car a day early! I am very pleased with the services I received from your company and would not hesitate to recommend anyone to use you when they care about quality and value.
Julienne Applebaum 06-Mar-2017
I was relocating from Texas to Virginia and one of my cars was covered by the employer but the other needed to be shipped. I had a week in hand and wanted to ship the car before I could leave Texas. I talked to Bruce and it was very clear what needed to be done and how much he was gonna charge. He was very helpful and there was no pressure when I was talking to them.
CARMELA 23-Feb-2017
He said that they would be picking up the car from the home directly and I don't have to go and drop it. Their reps are good. They took time but I'm satisfied. On the other hand, the driver was supposed to pick up on specific dates but the commitment wasn't managed which had to do with the communication between FDS Dispatch and the driver. But the delivery is minor, which was negligible. All in all, the services are fine as expected.
Wesley 15-Feb-2017
I was moving from Seattle to Orlando and I needed to find a car moving company. I went to FDS Diapatch web page and it's really forthcoming and frank on the state of business. Their rates are competitive with others, too. Once I submitted all the information in - what kind of car, where we're going - they got back to me with a quote pretty quickly. They did a really good job of explaining exactly how the process would go from there on.
Daniel Callahan 03-Feb-2017
The driver was a good guy and he came when he was supposed to. He had the car load up in no time. They got there earlier than they were supposed to, so everything was good. The price was great, and I had a great experience.
Patricia 10-Jan-2017
They were exceptional from the time I contracted with them. They were in constant contact and the shipper kept in touch with me the entire trip from Florida to Wisconsin. They delivered as promised and I would use them again
Jeffrey Fanchalsky 06-Jan-2017
My car was picked up on time, by a kind man named Mike, and delivered in perfect condition less than 48 hours after I arrived in NC. Excellent service.
Robert Hoyoss 05-Jan-2017
Their rep was very helpful. There were several emails confirming times and pickups and other pieces of useful information. The process was relatively simple and effective. They got it here and the car was in good shape when it got here. Everything seemed to work okay.
Wesley Shepard 05-Jan-2017
Sherwin Liff 03-Jan-2017
The price was fair and the pick up and delivery were on time. One critique: I asked if my car was going to be moved to a different transport truck when it was picked up and was told "no." However, my car was delivery on a complete different vehicle. There was no damages and the entire process was easy to coordinate, but I appreciate honesty.
Charles Bailey 29-Dec-2016
The experience was very smooth, with the exception that when the car arrived, it was dirty, but that's the road condition, there was a rainstorm. And sometimes, I call and their phone is busy. But they did get in touch and if they don't get in touch, I leave my message and they call me back.
Ronald 29-Dec-2016
I used FDS Dispatch once a couple of years ago so I chose them again. Their delivery crew slipped a little as they picked up two days late and then delivered two days later. That was a bit disappointing. But aside from that, their customer service is very good and their website was pretty easy to use.
laurie Bakhchi 05-Dec-2016
Mark from FDS Dispatch was very accommodating and found me a great carrier who continued great service and communication along the way. I recommend this company to everyone looking for quality and professionalism.
Sharon Frey 02-Dec-2016
Needed to ship a classic car to a relative across the country and didn't know where to start. Mark from FDS was very accommodating and found me a great carrier who continued great service and communication along the way. I recommend this company to everyone looking for quality and professionalism
Arlene M Zook 29-Nov-2016
The process was very easy.Communication and honesty were definitely there, which for me, was the biggest thing because I've had vehicles transported before and there were days I was promised and they were never delivered, and in this situation, everything was as said.
BEVERLY RADULOVIC 29-Nov-2016
The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless.
JERRY WALKER 26-Oct-2016
FDS has cheap prices, good reviews, and they're easy to work with. I've talked to customer service mostly via email but they were pretty responsive and helpful. Everything was great except my car got delivered two days earlier than I thought. Other than that, it all worked out.
Sharon D smith 10-Oct-2016
I was extremely pleased with the correspondence from beginning to end. I received very prompt responses from Matt and he was able to address all of my concerns with the schedule and process. He was very direct and the price was very reasonable.
JOSEPH D DIEDERICH 26-Sep-2016
Price was cheaper than a shipping service I previously used, by about $100. And the service was better. There was only one minor issue -- a lack of communication from the third-party carrier, but when I called FDS rep, they got on the phone with the carrier and ensured on-time delivery. Strongly recommend using them.
CAROL LENIHAN 26-Sep-2016
I want to tell you that our experience with your company was absolutely flawless.From start to finish it could have not been better.Our antique car arrived safely and exactly as we left it.  It traveled in an enclosed vehicle and was never even moved.
Linda K. Patterson 19-Sep-2016
John at FDS was professional, polite, kind and understanding. When I was finally ready to ship my car, I was amazed at how quickly and efficiently the delivery was accomplished.
Sharon Spitz 14-Sep-2016
Everything was super easy, and as promised. Don't move often, but if I do again, will take their help again.
Joan Breden 09-Sep-2016
Great service from start to finish. The whole process went very smoothly and I was very impressed with the shipping company. Bob kept me informed throughout the shipping process. Thanks.
L. NEIL FREUDENTHAL 06-Sep-2016
FLORENCE MURRAY 01-Sep-2016
I was relocating from Florida to Texas and needed to ship my vehicle. I found good ratings for FDS on the internet. They gave me a reasonable quote. Their customer service reps were very helpful and it took about a week to have the vehicle transported. The whole experience was generally good.
Kathy Hoegh 25-Aug-2016
Robert R Johnson 25-Aug-2016
I needed to have a car shipped from Nevada to New Jersey to my daughter. My daughter told me about FDS. It looked like the company is trustworthy. They gave me a reasonable quote compared to others. In fact, I checked a bunch of other companies, and Ship a Car was not the lowest but they're below the average. Additionally, I like that I can contact the company representative. I don't want email transactions and when I cannot call a person. Their service was excellent. It has been a fast experience.
Ronald S Capobianco 24-Aug-2016
I didn’t want to drive my car when I was moving from Colorado to Florida. I looked at internet and it seemed like FDS Dispatch knew what they were doing. I checked their online quote and a couple of other places to get a ballpark figure of the price and FDS was reasonable. I had a really good experience with them. I had no problems at all and everything went smoothly and the way I felt that it should, so I was perfectly happy.
John A Baldwin 23-Aug-2016
I GOT BEST CAR SHIPPING QUOTE ON FDS. I LIKE THIS WEBSITE ALOT AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ALL

Thousands of Cars Across America Each Year!

Sigrid Voller 29-Aug-2017
Charles Bailey 29-Dec-2016
Ronald 29-Dec-2016
laurie Bakhchi 05-Dec-2016
Sharon Frey 02-Dec-2016
Arlene M Zook 29-Nov-2016
BEVERLY RADULOVIC 29-Nov-2016
The entire process was easy, efficient and flawless.
JERRY WALKER 26-Oct-2016